Take part in an enlightening 2-day journey where you can discover the Valencian Innovation ecosystem.
The first day we will connect you with inspiring innovators from UPV ready to share their experience and best practices – from disruptive start-ups to innovative companies, entrepreneurs, research centers and universities departments.
Get inspired by the workshop to foster co-creation towards revolutionizing ideas for Galactica second call for proposals among textile, advanced manufacturing and aerospace.
At evening over a cup, relax yourself and meet other colleagues, having a drink in good company.
The second day we will visit a textile company with a vertical business model and a research center focus on metal additive manufacturing and development of new applications for composite and modified materials.
Day 1 – October 18th
Welcome and registration
- Presentation of UPV and visit to the laboratories of the Higher Technical School of Design Engineering (Degree in Aerospace Engineering and UNIVERSITY MASTER IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING)
- Presentation of UPV actions to stimulate entrepreneurship and challenge resolution by students. Pitch of groups or start-ups related to aerospace, satellite data and additive manufacturing.
Coffee break & networking
- Presentation of spin-offs UPv related to Galactica sectors: Ikasia technologies; Vlc photonics; Fent Innovative Software Solutions
- Presentation of technological challenges in radio frequency communication and visit to the ESA laboratory at the UPV. Val Space Consortium
- Visit to the immersive technology laboratories of the Institute for Research and Innovation in Bioengineering I3B.
- Cross-sectoral fertilization Workshop
- AITEX Challenges Presentation
In this workshop, people from the start-upv environment, students of the master’s degree in engineering and local companies will participate in a guided process to work in groups to provide solutions to specific challenges.
Networking event in Valencia city centre
Day 2 – October 19th
- Visit to the two plants (Picassent and Alcudia) of TEJIDOS ROYO.
- It is a textile company founded in 1903, with a vertical business model that includes:
- Piece dyeing
- Special finishing Lunch
Visit to Aidimme’s additive manufacturing plant.
** All visits are tentative subject to change without prior notice.
** GALACTICA consortium reserves the right to change dates or cancel the call at any time, change its provisions or extend it. In such a case we will inform all applicants about such change.