The event will mark the end of the INTERREG project ASPECT, that has enabled the prediction and control of temperature-induced effects on friction, thus enhancing the productivity of sheet metal forming processes.
General presentation, technical sessions and parallel sessions will be organised for you to discover the project and its results and to discuss with ASPECT partners. You will also be able to book B2B sessions to meet with potential new partners and develop your network.
- 8:30 – 9:00:ASPECT Results introduction
- 9:00 – 9:50: presentation of ASPECT Use cases (Opel, Philips, Inspire, Filzek)
- 10:00 – 10:50: presentation of ASPECT development on process simulation (University of Twente, Triboform, ESI, M2i)
- 11:00 – 11:50: presentation of ASPECT development on Material modelling (Filzek, Falex, Z&G, Tata Steel)
- 12:00 – 12:30: lunch break
- 12:30: B2B Sessions
- 13:00: Parallel interactive sessions: Opel use case, Philips use case, Filzek demo case
- 14:00: Final words
Chargée de Projets européens • European Project Manager
Le lien d’inscription ci-dessus ne fonctionne pas ?